YOU MUST READ THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW AND AGREE TO THE RULES BY CHECKING THE BOX WHERE INDICATED.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK AND ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROMOTION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE SPONSOR, NOT FACEBOOK.
UNLESS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THESE OFFICIAL RULES APPLY EQUALLY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTEST PORTIONS OF THIS PROMOTION. AS USED HEREIN, “SWEEPSTAKES” REFERS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES PORTION OF THE PROMOTION AND “CONTEST” REFERS TO THE CONTEST PORTION OF THE PROMOTION. AS USED HEREIN, THE TERM “PROMOTION” REFERS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTEST, COLLECTIVELY.
1. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 AM/Midnight Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on March 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CDT on April 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes is comprised of weekly drawings throughout the Promotion Period beginning the week of March 1, 2016. All eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win weekly prizes, as applicable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
The week during which a particular entry is received will determine the weekly drawing(s) for which that entry is eligible, beginning with the week such entry is received by Sponsor. During the Voting Period all submitted entries that have not already won a weekly prize will be considered for each weekly drawing.
Non-winning eligible entries will carry over to subsequent weekly drawing(s) (if applicable). For purposes of these Official Rules, a week is a seven (7) day period beginning on Monday at 12:00 AM (Midnight) and ending on the following Sunday at 11:59 PM (all times Central), (except for final week of the Promotion Period which, will end on Saturday, April 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM). Sponsor’s designated computer is the official time clock for the Promotion.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cargill, Incorporated, Feed and Nutrition Business Unit, 9380 Excelsior Blvd, Hopkins, MN 55343, USA (“Sponsor” or “Nutrena”).
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons who are of legal age of majority in their respective jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry in the Promotion (at least eighteen (18) years old) and who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Promotion governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
4. Official Rules: By submitting an entry, entrant agrees that these “Official Rules” exclusively govern this Promotion and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in these Official Rules.
5. To Enter: Visit www.scoopfromthecoop.com during the Promotion Period.
• Follow the onscreen instructions to enter this Sweepstakes by clicking the “Take the Quiz” button and following the entry and photo submission instructions. Upon filling out all required form fields, and completing the quiz, entrants will be entered into the Sweepstakes and such Entry will be eligible for weekly drawings. It is not necessary to achieve a certain score to enter the contest; completing the quiz with any score deems the entrant eligible for participation.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entry that, or entrant who, does not comply with these Official Rules.
7. License: By entering the Promotion, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the Entries in connection with the Promotion and promotion of the Promotion, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: Display of Entry at a potential exhibition of the Winner; publication in any Nutrena Feed magazine or online highlighting Entries or Winner of the Promotion. Display or publication of any Entry on an Authorized Party’s website does not indicate the entrant will be selected as the Winner. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use. Additionally, by entering, each entrant grants to Authorized Parties the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Promotion, and pictures or likenesses of Promotion entrants, or choose not to do so, at their sole discretion. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
8. Sweepstakes Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded separately as Sweepstakes prizes in random weekly drawings throughout the Promotion Period. The assortment and quantity of Sweepstakes prizes to be given away each week to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor shall draw approximately 20 winners per week with each winner receiving (1) XL Nutrena Chick Days t-shirt, (1) Nutrena Reusable shopping tote, (1) Coupon for Nutrena feed ($5 off).
9. Contest/Grand Prize: Grand Prize: Two Winners will win a grand prize which consists of the following: (Total MSRP: $1,468).
• One (1) Big Green Egg Grill Large ($849 MSRP)
• One (1) XL Nutrena Chick Days tshirt ($7 MSRP)
• One (1) Year’s Worth of Nutrena Poultry Feed (up to 36 bags – MSRP $612, taxes not included)
10. Winner Selection and Notification: Each week, Winner(s) (the weekly Sweepstakes winners and the Contest grand prize winners are referred to herein collectively as “Winner” or “Winner(s)”) will be selected in random weekly drawings from all eligible entries received. The random weekly drawings will take place approximately one (1) day after the conclusion of the applicable week. The assortment of Sweepstakes prizes to be given away each week to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The Sponsor’s decision as to each Winner will be final and binding.
On or about May 4, 2017, the grand prize winner(s) will be selected at random. Each Winner will be notified by email, mail and/or telephone and must respond to Sponsor within ten (10) days from date of such notification. Each Winner must follow the instructions given and comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules to collect any Prize. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, Winner(s) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit, Declaration or Certificate of Eligibility, along with any other documentation reasonably required by Sponsor for Prize fulfillment (collectively the “Fulfillment Documentation”) within ten (10) days of receipt of such Fulfillment Documentation, or an alternate winner will be selected according to the selection procedure set forth in these Official Rules. Failure to execute and deliver any required documents to Sponsor by the specified deadline may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes, and selection of an alternate potential winner. If the Prize notification or any Fulfillment Documentation is returned as undeliverable, the Winner will be disqualified and the corresponding Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner according to the selection procedure set forth in these Official Rules. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice, address (city and state), film footage and/or videotape and biographical information for purposes of advertising, online posting, promotion, TV, video/DVD, internet and publicity without additional compensation. ENTRANT’S NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION AND SELECTION OF AN ALTERNATIVE POTENTIAL WINNER.
11. Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions or liability of any kind resulting from the entrant’s participation in the Promotion. By receipt of any Prize, each Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any Prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or entrant (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an Entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Official Rules or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Legal Disputes: By participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that any and all issues, questions, disputes and claims of any kind or nature whatsoever, resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with this Promotion shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota. Entrant hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Minnesota. Any dispute or litigation resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with this Promotion shall be brought solely in the state courts of the state of Minnesota, situated in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States of America.
Entrant further agrees that any claims brought against the Sponsor shall be limited to the actual costs incurred by entrant due to entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Attorney’s fees may not be awarded. Entrant expressly agrees to waive any claim of punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
14. Taxes: The Winner will be responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes and other applicable fees, service charges, surcharges associated with Grand Prize receipt and use. The valuation of each Prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any Grand Prize awarded to a winner must be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any Grand Prize will be awarded. Any person winning more than $600 in prizes in this Promotion will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form must be filed with the IRS.
15. Winners List/Rules Request: For a list of Prize Winner(s) or to request additional copies of the Official Rules, visit or send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where not required by applicable law) to be received by May 1, 2016 to: Cargill, Incorporated, Feed and Nutrition, Attn: Chick IQ Quiz Winners List, 9380 Excelsior Blvd, MS14-7-9380, Excelsior, MN 55343.